Episode 206 – Book Club Part 3
We’re pulling an audible! Since Bro. Apathy couldn’t join us this week, we’re going to talk about our favorite books instead. Get ready for Book Club Pt. 3!
- Alchemy & Mysticism, by Alexander Roob
- Sacred Secrets: Freemasonry, the Bible, and the Christian Faith, by Mike Neville
- Contemplative Masonry: Basic Applications of Mindfulness, Meditation, and Imagery for the Craft, by Chuck Dunning
- The Book of Wisdom, translated by Kamel Oussayef
- The Meaning of Masonry, by Walter Leslie Wilmshurst
- The Master’s Word: A Short Treatise on the Word, the Light, and the Self, by George Winslow Plummer
- The Masonic Pageant: The Scottish Rite Degrees of the Supreme Council NMJ, by Frank Conway
- Esoterika – The Symbolism of the Blue Degrees of Freemasonry, by Albert Pike
- Capitular Development Course, by Piers A. Vaughan
- Famous American Freemasons, by Todd Creason
- The Crescent and the Compass: Islam, Freemasonry, Esotericism, and Revolution in the Modern Age, by Angel Millar
- The works of William Moseley Brown, to include Freemasonry in Winchester, Virginia 1768-1948; Freemasonry in Staunton, Virginia: A Saga of Two Centuries; Freemasonry in Virginia (1733-1936); and George Washington, Freemason.