LIMITED EDITION: 300 Years of Freemasonry celebratory lapel pin. Where were you when organized Freemasonry turned 300? Show your pride by getting a limited edition lapel pin to celebrate that day.
Introducing our new TMR exclusive merchandise! We’ve partnered with Masonic Revival to bring you our latest pin, with the addition of cufflinks and tie bars!
This design, exclusive to The Masonic Roundtable, is loaded with symbolism that embodies the essence of TMR.
- The circumpunct — This symbol admonishes us to manage our time and desires–a theme we’ve touched upon every single show. In addition, the replacement of the letter “G” with a point within the circle emphasizes our duty to God to manage our time as good men and Masons.
- The triangle, which interlocks with every section of the pin, emphasizes the universality of Masonry’s three main tenets: Brotherly love, relief, and truth.
- The five five-pointed stars represent the five hosts of TMR. As stars bring light, we attempt to do the same by sparking constructive Masonic discourse.
- The words “MORE LIGHT” remind us all to keep searching for the same throughout our grand journey as men and Masons.
You’ll wear it with pride knowing that your purchase helps us pay for hosting costs!
To order, visit Masonic Revival. Amazon.com store coming soon!
We’ve partnered with The Winding Stairs to bring you the official TMR T-shirt! Net proceeds go directly to the show!
- 100% pre-shrunk ringspun lightweight cotton
- Tubular construction
- Shoulder-to-shoulder nape
- Seamless collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- Worn by all of your favorite TMR hosts!
- TMR host not included with shirt order.
Order yours now from The Winding Stairs!